It's another New Year. Time to start setting those intentions for 2022. Remember that the very best way to bring your intentions into manifestation is to practice getting excited about even the smallest of manifestations that arrive in your life that are headed in the right direction and let the momentum build.
Let's take Abundance for example. If you intend to create and allow more abundance into your life, then rejoice when abundance of any kind finds you. I just found a box of pennies I didn't know I had. Yay! What about all those grapefruits your co-worker gave you from their tree. Or the stranger who paid for your Starbucks. Or that work presentation that gets put off, so you have more time to get it ready.
By celebrating the small abundances, even if they don't look exactly like what you were expecting, you are letting the Universe know that it's on the right path. Whatever you focus and give energy to multiples. When you take the time to acknowledge and appreciate the abundance that surrounds you every day then you will find it will start more easily flowing into your life.
For anyone who has experienced an Aya ceremony you are aware how transformational it is but what does that actually mean for us as we return to our lives?
Ayahuasca can crack the door open on deep, core issues and then leave us to do much of the processing work in our everyday lives. Sometimes after ceremony our axis has changed, our foundation has shifted and we return to our lives feeling ungrounded, unsure of our footing, scrambled or even feeling a bit crazy. When this happens don't be quick to try and ground again, reaching for old, comfortable patterns. Realize that you are in the in between of who you were and who you are becoming. If you try to find the ground too quickly you may slow the becoming process.
Relax and know that sometimes we have to get scrambled to get straight, go crazy to find sanity and lose our footing to find new legs. Trust the medicine and your process and lean on your Aya community.
In perfect love, in perfect trust
New Moon is all about new beginnings. It is a wonderful time to self-reflect, start new projects, create new habits and set intentions for the next lunar cycle. Creating a ritual that you do every new moon is a wonderful way to honor and embrace the powerful energies of this time.
Creating your own ritual is fun and easy. Here are a few elements you can play with to create your own.
1. Create a sacred space where you can set up your ritual.
2. Light a candle to honor the new energies. (The dollar store is a great place to get candles)
3. Write down your new intentions, goals, habits or projects that you want to manifest during the lunar cycle. Write your intentions down in a specific, clear, positive, present tense way and remember to tap into how your are doing to feel when your intention has manifested. Feelings are the key to fast manifestation. For example - "I am so full of excitement and security now that I have the new position at work." or "I feel proud of myself and physically stronger now that I am running 3 times a week."
4. Pull a tarot card, rune or other divination tool. Ask what energies you will be working with this month or what energies you need to work with to help manifest your intentions.
5. Take a new moon bath and use essential oils that connect with the energies you want to manifest. For example - Use Patchouli and Cinnamon for Abundance, Rose and Jasmin for love, Lavender and Chamomile for Peace, Lemon and Basil for Clarity. Or just follow your intuition and create your own blend.
6. Choose a crystal to place on your written intentions. Pick one that works with your intentions. Rose quartz for Love or healing, Amethyst for spiritual growth, Carnelian for career goals, Moonstone for greater intuition and emotional stability. Again, you can look up information online about what crystals are best for which intentions or just go with your gut and choose the one that calls you. Once you've left the crystal in your sacred space/altar for 3 days you can carry it with you or place it under your pillow to remind you of the intention that you are manifesting. Every time you see it get excited about what you've manifested as if it has already happened.
These are just a few ideas. Mix and match and add your own elements that speak to you. You can't do it wrong so let loose and have some fun.
Happy New Moon Rituals!